Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weight Loss Plan

Ok so here is the plan stan...My 5 steps!
Get back on track with meal planning and stick to it! No fast food, no ordering pizza because Im just tried and don't want to cook...which happens once a week bad bad bad.
step one (diet/moving my body), drinking water 120oz a day, going to the gym 5 days a week, running and biking on the weekends, getting my 2nd burn on by working out while shyla naps instead of playing on the computer, eating 1600 cals a day or less. let me break that down for you....Breakfast 300cal, Lunch 500cal, afternoon snack 150cal, Dinner 500cal, evening snack 150cal! I know that sounds crazy to some of you but I did this before and I can do it again.
I am paying for my bodybugg which is step two (making myself accountable) and have stopped using it because I didn't want to be accountable well I am tried of being tried and just feeling blah need to get back to that peppy me...soon summer will be here and I have 3 kids I have to entertain not just a 2 yr old...hehe.
step three (clean it out) cleaning my kitchen and making sure all the crap food is gone which should be fairly easy as its the end of the month and we need to go shopping.
step four (resting the body) going to bed before 1030pm to get the 8hrs of sleep I need to rest my body and recover.
step five...NO Excuses!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! Go you! I'm cheering you on from CA! :)