Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yummy!

Ok so here is my find for the day...I was shopping at CVS (yes I know I was already there this week...but hey Im an addict). Anyway, I was going up and down the isles and remembered I had seen Stacys Pita Chips there before. So I wanted to check out the price. Guess what I found out.


For a 6oz bag its $3.29 and you get $2.00 ecb back when you purchase up to 3 bags. So of course I had to do that. It made the bags only 1.29 ea and well I already had some ecb hanging around so I used those to pay for them and they were FREE for me and I got new ecb's back to use next time Im there!


Check out Stacys Pita Chips here if you have never heard about them and if you have sign up for their snack pack and get coupons and promo info via email.

2 comments:

Jen said...

ok, never tried these before but they sound yummy! i wonder if you can use them in some type of recipe..?

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

Yay! I can leave a comment!